Thursday 6 October 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P

F - Fun................ Friends that having fun together
R - Reliable......... Friend is someone that we can rely on
I -  Interest.......... Friend is someone genuinely interested in your fears, joys and life
E - Energy........... Friend is someone wasting energy just to chat,hang out,laughing hard with you
N - No................ Rarely say no to you
D - Distance........ Million miles is not an excuse for this kind of relationship
S - Secret............ Keeping all your privacy as secret
H - Hardship........ Go through hardship and happiness together
I - Inseparable...... Through good time or bad, tears or laughter, friends are there for you.
P - Perfect............ All I can summerize is juz PERFECT!

Friendship is PRECIOUS..that marks a life even more deeply that love...
Friendship is nothing..but sharing...


                                            SaRaNgHaEyO!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment